2021 Workshop registration will open for participants upon notification of their acceptance.
We estimate GDW2021 registration fees to be $2,700, subject to change, pending grant support for the course, and will include the following:
- Welcome packet for the workshop.
- On-campus accommodations for 6 nights.
- Free on-campus WI-FI access.
- Access to laundry facilities at the accommodation.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments during the workshop.
- Workshop Celebration Party in the evening of Friday August 6, 2021.
- Free bus pass for the MAX bus to Old Town Fort Collins.
For GDW2021, graduate students will be eligible for NSF-sponsored awards. Additional scholarship funds may become available for other attendees pending sponsor support1
Workshop participants will be housed in Academic Village, a collection of modern and attractive residence halls with many amenities for your comfort. Meals will be provided through the Ram’s Horn Dining Hall in the Academic Village Commons, where you will find many healthy and delicious options to suit all dietary needs.
Academic Village residence halls have comfortable, air conditioned accommodations with private bathrooms in single configurations. Bed linens, pillows, towels and hand soap are provided in each individual room. There will also be a small supply of travel-size amenities available at the Academic Village front desk (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, mouthwash, etc.) should you forget to bring these items.